ID4D Project at Centerpoint
ID4D is an art education project run by Lon-art in partnership with Centerpoint that aims to explore Identity, Immigration and Refugees issues using 3D motion capture and storyboard workshops. We provide activities to engage homeless young people in discussions of current social issues at Centrepoint.
Through art and digital media, we aim to empower homeless to give their opinions and views about their society and their current situation in a sensitive, safe and anonymous environment.
- To provide an anonymous platform though 3D digital technology to build a safe and inclusive space to talk about social, refugees and immigration issues
- To strengthen digital media knowledge and practical and communication skills
- To improve well-being and integration with a positive sense of identity
- To contribute towards positive perceptions of immigration and refugee issues
- To share ideas and reflecting on the positives and negatives aspects of their experiences